Announcing The Application Status Tracker!
The Texas Real Estate Commission is pleased to announce the launch of our new application status tracker.
This new tool is an easy way for anyone to track the status of initial applications, reducing delays and confusion about what comes next. This, along with our name management tool, are prime examples of TREC’s focus on improved customer service and efficiency.
For now, this new tool is only available to track the progress of initial Real Estate Sales Agent applications. We will be adding other applications to this tracker in the coming months.
We have created this video walkthrough to show some of the highlights of the new tool:
Or, just follow these easy steps. From the home page:
- Click on Check Application Status.
- Enter the applicant’s name.
- Click on the applicant’s name from the generated list to view details about that person’s application and where it is in the approval process.
4. A check will appear for each step of the approval process the application has cleared.
- “What is this?” provides additional information on that particular step of the approval process.
- A license will issue when all the boxes are checked!