Renew Your Easement or Right-of-Way Agent Registration
As an Easement or Right-of-Way (ERW) Agent, you must renew your registration every two years. A renewal notice will be sent about 90 days before your expiration date. If your registration expires, you cannot renew it and must re-apply as an ERW agent.
ERW Agent registration renewal requirements
- Complete 16 hours of approved Easement or Right-of-Way Continuing Education (CE) courses.
- An ERW Agent that has not submitted fingerprints for TREC with a previous renewal or application, must be fingerprinted for a criminal background check.
- Renew online using our Online Services. If you have not renewed online before, you may need to register first.
- Pay the renewal fee online using our Online Services no later than the expiration date of your registration.
Renew by Mail
- Submit the Renewal Form for Easement or Right of Way Agent or Business.
- Include payment of the renewal fee.