Skip to Content

Approved Continuing Education (CE) Providers can offer courses to Real Estate, Inspector or Easement or Right-of-Way license holders for CE credit.  

CE providers must:

  • Satisfy Commission requirement to administer courses with competency, honesty, trustworthiness and integrity
  • Maintain a fixed office in Texas or designate a resident of Texas to act as attorney-in-fact to accept service of process
  • Ensure instructors are qualified to teach specific CE courses
  • Not conduct business until you have received an approval from the Commission
CE Provider Application

Approved CE providers may use the links below for information on how to submit real estate, inspector or ERW CE course applications.

Real Estate CE Courses

Inspector CE Courses

Easement or Right-of-Way (ERW) CE Courses