Become a Qualifying Education Provider
Qualifying Education (QE) Providers may offer mandatory and elective qualifying courses in Real Estate, Inspection or Easement or Right-of-Way that have been approved by the Commission.
QE providers must:
- Satisfy Commission requirement to administer courses with competency, honesty, trustworthiness and integrity
- Demonstrate that you have sufficient financial resources to do business in Texas
- Maintain a fixed office in Texas or designate a resident of Texas to act as attorney-in-fact to accept service of process
- Ensure instructors are qualified to teach specific qualifying courses
- Not conduct business until you have received an approval from the Commission
Apply by Mail
- Complete the Qualifying Education Provider Application
- Submit all requested documents
- Pay the required fee
Accredited Colleges/Universities, United States Armed Forces Institute and Nationally Recognized Professional Designation Institutes must:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to proceed with becoming a provider
TREC can request additional information during the review process, so please be sure your contact information is accurate.