To expedite the renewal of qualifying courses where content, design, and delivery have not changed, qualifying education (QE) providers may submit the appropriate Qualifying Course Application (Real Estate or Inspector) and the Qualifying Course Renewal Certification form, subject to the following requirements:
- The approved course has not expired
- The application, fee, and renewal certification are received no more than 90 days before the original course expiration
- There have been no changes to content, design, or delivery method other than
- Updates based on changes to promulgated contract forms, and
- Updates based on changes to the statute or TREC rules.
Note: Any revisions based on changes to promulgated contract forms, the statute, or TREC rules must be included with your submission.