An upload feature has been added to the CE Posting System. The upload feature allows CE providers to use a CSV file to upload CE course completions for real estate agents, inspectors, and appraisers as an alternative method to manual entry.
To use this feature:
- Login to the CE Posting System
- Click the “Upload” tab on the top right between Home and About
- Follow the instructions on the upload page.
- The CSV file format and entries to use for the License Type and Delivery Method columns for each license type are provided on the upload page.
- The CSV file is acceptable with or without a header row.
- When converting Excel to CSV, start and completion date formats with a leading zero (example: 03042021) must be entered as a string instead of a number.
- One way to do this is to lead with an apostrophe (‘03042021) prior to the date to ensure the CSV captures that leading zero when saving the file as a CSV file.
- Another way is to format the start and completion date columns cells to Text prior to entering these dates.
If you have any questions, please contact an education specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.