The new 8 Hour Inspector Legal & Ethics and Standards of Practice Review course is effective on September 1, 2021. This course replaces the 4-hour Inspector Legal and Ethics and the 4 hour Standards of Practice Review courses.
- A new inspector non-elective CE course application and student course manual are available on the TREC website.
- Apply for approval to offer this course by submitting the new application and the required fee. Applications are processed in the date order received.
- Approved CE providers planning to offer the course through Distance Education (DE) delivery may request a copy of the instructor manual to begin developing their DE course by emailing email@example.com.
- Approved CE providers planning to offer the course through Classroom delivery will be emailed a copy of the instructor manual upon receipt of the course application.
- Providers may not offer this course until written notice of approval has been issued.
If you have any questions, please contact an education specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.