How do I request inactive status for my sales agent license?
Request inactive status by following the steps below:
- Log on to your My License Services account.
- From the Start Menu page, click on the dropdown menu under the "Change your license information and manage relationships" category.
- Click on the "Manage my Sponsorship (Sales)" and click on the "Select" tab.
- Click on the "Next" tab after reading the information on the "Manage my Sponsorship (Sales)" introduction page.
- Under Actions for the sponsoring broker, click "Terminate" and then click "Next".
- Verify the sponsoring broker information on the Summary page and click "Submit".
- On the Attestation page, read the certification, select "Yes", and click "Submit" to process the request.
If you prefer, you can also submit the Application for Inactive Broker or Sales Agent Status form by email.