Many education providers have opted for live and in-person proctoring for final exams.
Some examples of acceptable proctors include:
- a member of provider faculty or staff;
- employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
- librarians at a school, university or public library;
- college or university administrators, faculty or academic advisors;
- clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque or church; and
- educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
Education providers who offer excellent customer service should maintain a list of acceptable individuals who are willing to serve as proctors and make that list available to students. If you have questions about other acceptable proctors, please be sure to contact an Education Specialist at 512-936-3120 or email@example.com. Remember, providing great customer service is the key to getting students to enroll in your courses over and over again to satisfy their education needs.