Skip to Content

Yes. It is not a violation of TRELA or the Rules for a license holder to rebate a portion of the license holder’s commission to a party to a real estate transaction. If the rebate is to a party the license holder does not represent, the license holder must obtain the consent of the party represented by the license holder before making the payment. [Rule 535.147(d)]