Skip to Content

It depends on what the property manager is doing for the property owner. If the duties include showing or leasing the property for the owner for which the manager gets paid, a license is required. A license is also required for any person who controls the acceptance or deposit of rent from a resident of a single-family residential real property unit. See TRELA §1101.002(1)(A)(x) and Rule 535.4(h)