Skip to Content

 No. A buyer representation agreement is a private contract between a real estate broker and a buyer and is not promulgated or regulated by TREC. You should consult with a private attorney. The Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) provides certain forms to its members. If you are a member, TAR may have a form that fits your needs.