Systems Analyst (2101-08-ITD) - ON HOLD
Job Vacancy Announcement
Significant opportunity to define business operations, technical modernization and development standards. Perform complex analysis of business requirements, procedures and develop technical solutions to support the business operations. Participate in all elements of a project lifecycle including the analysis, development, testing and implementation.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems or a related computer field. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum four years work experience gathering requirements from business organizations and translating to technical solutions.
- Minimum four years work experience writing, testing and implementing complex programs and applications utilizing C# and .NET framework and T-SQL or PL/SQL scripting.
- Experience of installation and administration of source control tools such as GIT.
- Experience in website maintenance, website development and web applications development.
- Experience in management, development and configuration of enterprise level applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, clear and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Effective critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication between technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to professional, non-technical customers.
- Ability to gather requirements from business organizations and translate to technical solution.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and contribute current skills to other team members.
- Ability to plan, organize and work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work with a team to solve problems
- Experience with a PHP framework.
- Experience with a Content Management System.
- Experience in the planning and modernization of technical environment.
- Experience in designing, writing, and configuring SSRS reports.
- Experience with creating stored procedures, database triggers and complex packages.
- Experience in multiple DB products including Oracle and MS SQL
- Experience in analyzing, designing, maintaining database structures.
Cover letter detailing how your experience fits the duties of this position
Environmental & Physical Conditions: Normal office work environment, mostly sedentary in nature. May involve walking; standing; remaining stationary for long periods of time; pulling and pushing; kneeling, stooping and bending; and safely lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds. Work involves extensive telephone usage and repetitive hand/wrist/finger motions while using the computer.
For job opening inquiries or to request a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act please contact the TREC Human Resources by calling 512-936-3604. Applications must be received by the closing date in order to be considered for this posting. TREC does not accept paper applications. Submit a cover letter, DD-214 or DD-1300 (if applicable) to: email@example.com or 512-936-3547 (fax).
Applications will not be considered until all required documentation is received by TREC/TALCB.
Military Crosswalk Information: https://hr.sao.texas.gov/Compensation/MilitaryCrosswalk/MOSC_InformationTechnology.pdf
Tawana Hood, Human Resources at 512-936-3604