Quality Assurance Specialist I (2103-12-CRD) INTERNAL ONLY - ON HOLD
Job Vacancy Announcement
Performs routine quality assurance work in a contact center environment. Work involves monitoring phone calls, reviewing emails, planning, developing, and administering internal quality assurance and compliance activities. Works under moderate supervision with the use of initiative and independent judgement.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in social work or a related field is generally preferred. Experience and education may be substituted for one another.
Two years of TREC/TALCB licensing knowledge. TREC/TALCB experience may be substituted by performing quality assurance duties in a contact center environment.
- Knowledge of general business procedures and use of standard office equipment
- Skill in operating a personal computer with word processing, database, and spreadsheet software
- Skill in providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Effective verbal and written communication, human relations and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally via telephone and email
- Ability to quickly and accurately retrieve information from a computer database
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to quickly learn the rules and procedures for TREC/TALCB
- Ability to willingly accept and use constructive criticism/feedback to improve performance
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to adapt successfully to change
- Ability to successfully function as a team member and work effectively with team leaders, managers and co-workers
- Ability to consistently present a professional image to license holders, the public and co-workers
- Two years of work experience in a contact center environment with concentration in quality assurance
- Two years of work experience of TREC/TALCB licensing, renewals, online services, fees, and forms
- Texas Real Estate license holder (Cannot hold an active license if employed by TREC)
On-the-job training will be provided to establish a good general knowledge of licensure requirements and of agency functions and procedures.
- Consistently monitor phone calls for quality and document errors
- Review out going emails for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and content
- Meet pre-determined quality monitoring goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Have an superior understanding of TREC/TALCB licensing, renewals, online services, fees, and forms
- Participate in corrective action planning and service improvement activities
- Analyze quality control error findings and report trends or patterns
- Attend work regularly and observe approved work hours in accordance with agency/division leave and attendance policies
- Ability to work in a virtual self-management/self-motivated environment
- Support contact center phones and emails during peak times to ensure division is meeting key performance indicators
- Access database information to assist license holders and the public
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Assist in maintaining a division notebook to use as a reference for all TREC/TALCB rules, laws, contracts, forms, and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
A skills test may be administered during the interview.
Environmental & Physical Conditions: Normal office work environment, mostly sedentary in nature. May involve walking; standing; remaining stationary for long periods of time; pulling and pushing; kneeling, stooping and bending; and safely lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds. Work involves extensive telephone usage and repetitive hand/wrist/finger motions while using the computer.
To apply for this position, complete an on-line application either through the TREC CAPPS External Applicant Career Section at CAPPS Careers or through Work In Texas (WIT) at http://www.twc.state.tx.us
Submit a cover letter, DD-214 or DD-1300 (if applicable) to: email@example.com or 512-936-3547 (fax).
Applications will not be considered until all required documentation is received by TREC/TALCB.
Military Crosswalk Information:
Human Resources at 512-936-3604