Skip to Content

No, but a Texas broker may share a commission with a foreign license holder so long as the foreign license holder does not engage in an activity requiring a license in Texas. [TRELA §1101.651(a)] In addition, a person actively licensed as a real estate broker or sales agent in another state may be entitled to have certain experience and educational requirements waived. [TRELA §1101.357 and §1101.362, Rule 535.62(b)]