Document Imaging Technician (1906-31-ITS)
Job Vacancy Announcement
The Document Imaging Tech II is responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail, including courier and efficiently and accurately prepping and/or indexing and quality checking documents for TREC/TALCB.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Two year experience in general clerical, customer service, or cash handling.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing interests for time.
- Ability to adapt successfully to change.
- Ability to work as a member of the team.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and work with frequent interruptions and multiple changing priorities.
- Skill in providing quality customer service in a courteous and professional manner.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communication.
- Skill in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Skill in using agency computer software.
- Skill in training others.
- Basic understanding of databases and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Experience using Neubus and Versa Management Systems
- Experience using Workflow System
- Open, scan, sort, and process incoming mail/packages and supporting documentation. Examine money instruments received for completeness and accuracy, and return when inaccurate or incomplete. Separate and/or route forms to divisions for additional processing.
- Enter and maintain accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our database.
- Run reports and prepare documents for accuracy.
- Answer questions from staff concerning fees, documents and mail procedures.
- Work on assigned imaging projects/agency’s records.
- Performs quality assurance of documents.
- Attends work regularly and observes approved work hours in accordance with agency leave and attendance policies.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Resume and cover letter detailing how your experience fits the duties of this position.
Environmental & Physical Conditions: Normal office work environment, mostly sedentary in nature. May involve walking; standing; remaining stationary for long periods of time; pulling and pushing; kneeling, stooping and bending; and safely lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds. Work involves extensive telephone usage and repetitive hand/wrist/finger motions while using the computer.
Submit a complete (no blanks) State of Texas Employment Application along with a cover letter, resume, and DD-214 or DD-1300 (if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-936-3547 (fax). Applications may be submitted via WorkInTexas; however, the additional documents must be submitted to Human Resources prior to being considered for an interview.
Applications will not be considered until all required documentation is received by TREC/TALCB.
Military Crosswalk Information: http://www.hr.sao.texas.gov/Compensation/MilitaryCrosswalk/MOSC_OfficeServices.pdf
Tawana Hood, Human Resources 512-936-3604